Me, Myself, and I - That You Don't YET Know

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Goodbye

Alrite guys..
I'm leavin the country on wednesday arvo..
So probably won't put up another post til... around mid Jan next year
(unless I get stranded at any of the aiports.. bored out of my mind waiting for the next flight.. in which case I'll probably write somethin down to release my frustration)

and ooh.. i just got myself an ipod touch 16gb..
so far so good
except the part where i have to manually organise the album arts.. which is annoying
and the fact that i can only use the itunes on my computer to sync everything in order to avoid deleting the stuff i had on my ipod.. or messing things up..
and that meant i have been manually organising 1400+ songs and album arts.. and re-organising.. and re-organising.. coz i did it on my sister's computer first.. encountered some problems.. then had it organised perfectly only to find out that everything's messed up the moment i plugged it onto my computer...
and now i'm beginning to wonder whether the battery could actually last long if i play games on it while listening to music...

Ciaooooo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEAP BASTARDOS!! What happened to 'i'll call u back yeh?' GEEEZ

ei, I had that auto sync problem with the Sansa as well- just turn it off. It auto turned on everytime i connected the sansa to the comp, and then it just added all my dad's muz on my mp3-_-

Dude- so much for catching up before u leave. Im working today til 4pm. Actually, i need to go to Chaddy after work to....still look for bf's grad prez, and get some other stuff for him if u wana come with.

9:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home