Me, Myself, and I - That You Don't YET Know

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi People!!!

Stupid friend told me to remember my blog userID so I could write up a new post then he ditched me and went to dinner... geez....

Alrite.. where to start.. coz it's been a while. a very loooooong while.
Hmm.. gotta go to work tomorrow.. should be fun... *sigh*
Which reminds me.. I don't have a training plan for tomorrow yet
And I've still got this representative form that I have to print and fill out...

Well, I won't be writing about my holidays, coz it's been a while.. I've probably forgotten most that had happened during my trip to Malay, Korea, and Indo.
Maybe i'll just write one thing about each country.
Let's see...
Malay: hot & sticky
Korea: cold & freezing & omg some people eat boiled silk worms! how effed up is THAT???
Indo: good food :))))

So, some of u may wonder whats been happening in my life lately..
Lemme see.. whats new with me... nothing I guess.. still the same 'ol.... ME......
Except that I've now graduated - well, technically i have NOT graduated, but I HAVE "completed my course" and now it's just the part where I wait for my graduation ceremony which falls on 14th of March - so I'm not a student anymore
I don't have a job yet (surprise surprise.. in this shitty state of the economy.. who would?)
But technically (again with the technicality) I'm not unemployed.. since I'm still coaching and I'm still getting paid to do so

Enough of my miserable uneventful boring life.. MOVING ON....

I just got a new racquet... still on its way here... so I don't have it yet.. but it's already MINE MINE MINE MINE :DDDD

Oh.. I'm not sure whether I've written this before.. but u see that 3 digit number on the top left of this page? In case you're wondering..
No, it's not my birthday
No, it's not my god-knows-what-anniversary
No, it's not my lucky number
No, it's not how many days there are in a year
No, it's not how much I weigh (no matter how u look at it.. kg, grams, lbs)
No, it's not how many days I've gone without air, food, or water
No, it's not the next winning lottery number that you, with that sick twisted brain of yours, have somehow perceived it as a sign telling you that you should buy a lottery ticket tomorrow
No, the number doesn't mean anything to me
and finally.. Yes, it is a random number that comes with the template

...
and by this stage you're probably thinking "wow this person must be really bored to actually have the time to write up stuff like this"

Hmm.. nature calls.. toodle-doooooo

2 Comments:

Blogger Yosua Mahardika Putra said...

Apparently, I am stupid enough to remind u to update yer blog. Ya Bapaaaaaa, I didn't even notice that there is such things as those numbers until u wrote it. Jyahahaha. U should reeeeeaaaaaly get a life. U kno, just to have sth to write on this blog. Jyahahaha.

2:12 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.........................
.........................
.........................
..................................................
.........................
.........................
.........................
.........................
.........................

... to you too Es!! =.="

9:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home