Me, Myself, and I - That You Don't YET Know

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleeping

I've only recently noticed that I'm quite the accident prone...
The accident I had while skiing more than a year ago.. swollen ankle in korea.. sprained shoulder 2 weeks ago.. and not to mention all these bruises that i get.. on my knee.. shin.. wrist..
Well.. yea.. i do bump into things a lot... A LOT.. but sometimes i'd think where the hell did all of this come from??? how the hell did i hurt myself?

I didnt have a very good sleep last night
Have you ever had one of those nights.. where u're not THAT tired that u don't fall asleep straightaway?
You let your mind wander... think about things that u usually don't pay attention to during the day.. come up with all these crazy / stupid ideas.. or even come up with new goals in life (which during that moment, u're so persistent on achieving it, that u plan on doing all these activities the next day that'll help u do just that.. but deep down u know u're never gonna end up doing them)
Or you end up imagining things.. or "daydreaming" (or should I say here nightdreaming)
Then u fall asleep
Then u wake up.. with ur mind thinking about watever ur last train of thought was
So it didn't feel like u've slept at all.. and sometimes u even have to think whether u've actually fall asleep at all
Does this ever happen to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Yosua Mahardika Putra said...

And I am stupid enough to believe that your verification of you having a bigger odds of becoming a stone was an eminent and significantly reliable statement(read: All of the sudden you become a philosopher again?).

Well, yes. I do that a lot. Esp. in school days (and, hypothetically speaking, to be expected in my working days in the future). See, I planned a lot when I felt excited and/or nervous about some stuffs (e.g.: presentation). And it all natural for me to rehearse the whole thing in my mind. And it is also most likely that these rehearsals continued in my dreams. Subsequently, it is also profoundly exact that I would be disappointed that it was merely a dream and I had to do the activity all over again in the real world. Dumb? Yes. But that's me. Whether it's stupider than yours? I leave the judgment to your consideration. I arrest my case. Thank you.

12:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home